My 2012 year in art!
Want to play my little game?
Chose your birth month and read the passage about you below!
The descriptions are based on my drawing of that month and the characters, emotion, and situations behind the art. See if you connect with it January
- You appreciate the bold things in life, like strong colours and great tasting foods. When you find something you like you stick with it, your loyalty is admirable. Your artwork: [link]February
- There's a lot going on behind those beautiful eyes of yours... You're thoughtful and creative; and while you're well balanced you certainly have a crazy streak! Your artwork: [link]March
- You're feisty and strong, though you may get frustrated you push though it! You'd do anything to protect your friends and family. Your artwork: [link]April
- You know what you want out of life, if you strive for it you'll get it. You can make peace out of chaos. Musics in your soul. Your artwork: [link]May
- You put others first, kind and caring you're the friend everyone needs. You have wisdom past you years. Your artwork: [link]June
- You can be introverted, and have the warmest of hearts. You are very easy to love, people often fall for you even though you might not know it. Your artwork: [link]July
- Happy go lucky, carefree spirit, always invited to the party, often the host of it! With your enthusiasm you can make anything fun. Your artwork: [link]August
- You can keep calm when the world falls around you, people often look up to you for guidance. Your best at leading by example. Your artwork: [link]September
- You're a complex individual, you keep close friends who really understand you. You can be cautious to take the first step, but once you're on board with something your all in to make it a success. Your artwork: [link]October
- Your innocence is your charm. Optimist and philosopher, you are motivated by light and good and always find the best in people. Your artwork: [link]November
- Travel and adventure inspire you, meeting new people and exploring places you've never been before. Your intuition is a great thing to rely on. Your artwork: [link]December
- Self assured and head strong. If you put your mind to something you will achieve it. You're bound with the intangible thing: luck. Your artwork: Keep an eye out
Your sentence is based on the picture I drew in that month, though it might not be directly
about it. There are a lot of things about many of my artworks I leave for you to read into. I know a lot of them can be dark but they all contain hope and they are all of real people who have real problems but who are beautiful and might be struggling but they are surviving.
Which one are you and how true is it to you?
I decided to do this meme as this year has been a very important one for me, this is dedicated to all you who made this year possible! It's been an absolute whirlwind, I've travel so much and met so many wonderful people, drawn a lot, but not as much as I've wanted to! XD My art has come a long way, I've studied and practiced and really enjoyed it. Yes I certainly have a comfort zone, but I do this for the love not the money or faves, enjoyment is key for me and always has been, can't beat drawing with a good brew ^-^
It's been an emotional year in my personal life as well, I have overcome depression, made some hard decisions, and grown as a person. My partner and I now rent a place together which is so good for my soul; his foot is resting on my knee as I write this. Convention season is now over and I get a bit of time to myself (and to draw)
As for my job. Well. I'm an artist. ~How did that happen!? XD I love it. It can be hard work but you guys make it worth while
10 points to your house if you can guess what Decembers image is, just a WIP at the moment though...
Sorry if I missed off your fave image, I couldn't include them all! Which is you favourite drawing of mine this year then? ^0^
To every supporter,
My deep, sincere and heartfelt thanks for a powerful year which you've all been a part of. That's all of you, be it a view, fave, comment or buying a print or helping me out when I'm in a new place Thank you
Featured highlights from this year:
Edit: Holey smokes
I never expected so many faves on this! XD Thanks all, I love hearing how your month connects to you